Hey everyone! I hope you’ve all had a good week since my last one of these, I had a pretty good rest of the week last week, although today, for various reasons which I won’t go into has been rather stressful! Still, I’m back and courtesy of the wonderful ladies from The Broke and The Bookish, I have another Top Ten Tuesday post for you! This week’s topic is a fandom based freebie, you can choose any fandom based topic that you like. Now since I probably talk about my book related fandoms a lot, and I have a feeling that regular readers of the blog will probably know all the book fandoms I am a part of, I think I’ll take today to talk about the other loves of my lives, the TV show fandoms that I’m a part of. TV is as much a part of my life as reading, so it will be great to share with you guys what I loved to watch. Here are my Top Ten TV Fandoms:
- Friends-I don’t know if there’s a specific name for fans of Friends (as with some of my other fandoms) but I love the show, have watched all of the episodes multiple times and can quote pretty much every single one from start to finish (I’m not ashamed).
- Gilmore Girls-Ah one of my other loves. I’ve watched all seven seasons multiple times and whilst the revival was not quite what I expected I still really enjoyed it. Along with Friends, this is probably where the most TV show quotes that somehow end up in every day conversations I have with my friends come from!
- Heartland-Lesser known but there’s still a pretty faithful group of Heartlanders out there! I loved the books when I was younger, and having the TV show now that I’ve grown up has been amazing, especially since I think the show is even better than the books were.
- Gossip Girl-Another older show, but it was one of my favourites when I was a younger teen and I still remember the fandom shipping wars (in fact I feel like this show may have been my introduction to shipping?) particular over who Blair was going to end up with. Still love rewatching this one on Netflix!
- Pretty Little Liars-One of my current faves. Cannot wait for the last season to resume in a few weeks!
- Merlin-Wasn’t Merlin the best show? Like Arthur and Merlin are bromance goals (or romance goals depending on whether you ship them as an OTP or a Brotp), there’s magic and dragons and hot knights.
- Nashville-NASHIES! We are pretty awesome fandom, after all, we brought our show back from the dead (cancelled/dead same deal).
- Sherlock-This show is just awesome and the fans are equally so.
- Once Upon A Time-I only got into this show last year, but I do love the show and the fandom, it’s very fun on clips watching the Captain Swan and Swan Queen shippers fight!
- The Big Bang Theory-I just love this show and the fandom.
That’s all I have for this week! What TV shows do you love? Are we a part of any of the same fandoms? What TV shows do you think I should watch (always up for recs!)? Let me know in the comments!
I will be back with a new Top Ten Tuesday next week, it’s Top Ten Most Unique Books I’ve ever read, so I guess I’ll have to get to looking through what I’ve read and see if anything counts as unique! I know I said I’d do a Thursday Quotables last week and I didn’t deliver, but I will try to get a new one up for you soon I promise, I have tons of A Conjuring of Light quotes that I’m dying to share! This week’s kind of a busy one for me, so I’m not sure if you’ll be hearing much from me aside from this (and all the stuff I posted over the weekend) but stay tuned because you never know!