For this week’s Monday Recommendations, I decided I would focus on my favourite animal related movies (and I’m only including movies with real animals, not animated ones), that I would recommend to people. These are the ones that I would recommend:
- Black Beauty-The quintessential horse movie, if you are a horse lover, you definitely have to see this film, it’s brilliant.
- Marley & Me-I will warn you, the end of this movie will make you cry, but other than that, it’s a brilliant movie.
- 101 Dalmatians-The movie that started my obsession with dalmatians! Seriously, those dogs are so cute and incredibly smart!
- Racing Stripes-This is such a cute movie! The story is sweet and the animals are adorable, especially Stripes.
- Charlotte’s Web-I just watched this movie this year and it was lovely, just as cute as the book was.
- Flicka-One of my favourite horse movies, it’s lovely, the story of a wild girl bonding with a wild mustang is heartwarming (plus it’s based on a book, My Friend Flicka, although the book is extremely different to the movie).
- Hotel For Dogs-This film has so many cute dogs, it’s great for dog lovers.
- War Horse-Again this movie will make you cry, but the story and the horses are both beautiful.
- Seabiscuit-It’s a lovely movie, made even more amazing by the fact that it’s a true story.
- 102 Dalmatians-My personal favourite of the two movies, this one has Waddlesworth in it.
Have you seen any of these movies? Did you like any of them? What animal movies would you recommend to me?
I will have another Monday Recommendations for you next week, but in the meantime tomorrow (well later today, really!), I will have a new Top Ten Tuesday post for you all, so make sure to check that out.