Hi all! I hope you’ve all had a good week, after my very busy last week, I’ve had a fairly quiet Bank Holiday weekend, which was much appreciated.
Anyway, it’s Tuesday, and so that means time for another Top Ten Tuesday, courtesy of Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week is One Word Reviews For The Last Ten Books I Read, which was an idea submitted by Susan @ Bloggin’ Bout Books. Tough one, Susan! I always have a tendency to be very wordy in my reviews, and I’m not so good at summing up my thoughts into just a couple of words (or in this case, a single word), so this is going to be a challenge for me, but I’ll give it a go (I will also link to my full reviews for the ones I’ve done them for if you’d like to see my more detailed thoughts):
- The Diamond Eye-Kate Quinn
2. The River of Silver: Tales From The Daevabad Trilogy-S.A. Chakraborty
3. A Marvellous Light-Freya Marske
4. Know My Name-Chanel Miller
5. Her Hidden Genius-Marie Benedict
6. Resistance Women-Jennifer Chiaverini
7. Dog Days: A Year In The Life of Olive and Mabel-Andrew Cotter
8. This Poison Heart-Kalynn Bayron
9. Born A Crime: Stories From A South African Childhood-Trevor Noah
10. The Nobleman’s Guide To Scandal and Shipwrecks-Mackenzi Lee
So there we go, it’s a fairly short one from me today, but that’s what the topic called for! Have you read any of these books? Did you enjoy them? What would your one word review for any of them be? Let me know in the comments!
I’ll be back next week with another Top Ten Tuesday, this time we’re talking about Bookish Characters, which is always a fun one to do, and hopefully one I’ve not done before? At least not recently anyway!