People seriously seem to love nominating me for this award! But hey, I haven’t done it this year yet and you do usually seem to get different questions, so I figured why not do it again? Thanks to Lois @Lois Reads Books for nominating me and if you want to check out her answers then you can do so here:
Onto the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they give you
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- If you could ask any author one question what would it be?
Ooh starting off with a toughie! Only one question for one author? I’d love to ask Victoria Schwab where she gets her ideas from, all her books are so different and unique and I’d love to know how she comes up with all these unique worlds and characters. Maybe I will ask her when I meet her at YALC!
2. How would you describe your blogging style?
I don’t really know! I hope that what you get is a lot of me, I don’t want to feel like I come across as some robot behind a computer, I’d like to think that my personality shines through my blog posts. In terms of my reviewing style, I’m a mix of analytical and emotional, probably leaning more towards the analytical, but it depends on the book I’m reviewing. I hope that my posts are fun to read and like I said, most of all, that my personality can be seen through what I write.
3. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
I don’t know! I remember hearing about Arepas on Jane The Virgin, a Venzeulan dish and I looked it up and it sounds kind of delicious, so I’d love to try that!
4. What was the last photo you took?
This one from my holiday in Greece. This is the hill leading up to Ancient Thira in Santorini, we walked about halfway up it.
5. What book are you currently reading?
I am currently reading The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon.
6. Is there any movie or TV show that has been released recently that you are excited to see?
I don’t know, I’m going to say not really? The summer is always kind of slow for TV and movies I feel like. I’m excited to watch the new season of Game of Thrones and the rest of the first season of Outlander as it releases on UK TV.
7. If someone narrated your life, who would you like to be the narrator?
Ewan McGregor? And then maybe I could meet him!
8. What is your favourite movie and why?
Moulin Rouge! The music, the costumes, the story, and well…..Ewan McGregor!
9. Do you listen to any podcasts? If yes, which ones and why?
I used to listen to a lot of the Afterbuzz Podcasts on my IPod, but they started to take up too much space on my IPod and then I forgot to get them on YouTube. I really need to start listening to them again though, they were so much fun!
10. If magic was real, what spell would you learn first?
I would learn whatever spell allowed me to fly!
11. Where is your favourite place to read books?
I read in bed mostly, but my favourite place is actually outside! Though I have learned my lesson of applying proper suncream after suffering a number of burns because of reading outside!
- What do you love most about reading?
- Favourite book blog that you’ve discovered this year?
- Why did you start blogging?
- TV series that you love to binge-watch?
- Favourite movie?
- Favourite book series?
- Favourite stand-alone book?
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
- Who is your favourite fictional character?
- What do you like to do outside of reading?
- Who is your favourite singer?
I never know who has done this and who hasn’t so if you’re a new blogger who wants to do this award then go ahead!