Another year, another Armchair BEA! If you’re not entirely sure what that is and you haven’t been following my blog for the past two years that I’ve been doing it, it’s an online conference that runs alongside the Book Expo America event, for those of us bloggers who don’t live in America/cannot afford to make it to the conference. I have enjoyed taking part in this the last two years, and I’m hoping that this year will be just as fun. Today is simply introductions, so it will probably be a pretty short post, but hopefully will allow those of you taking part to get to know me better (I’m sorry if any of my answers are things you’ve heard about me before!).
- I am…..a 20 year old History and Journalism student, who has just finished her second year of University in Stirling. It’s very scary to think that I’m now halfway through my degree course!
- Currently……well whilst writing this, I am currently watching the newest episode of IZombie! Anyone else watch this?
- I love……books, movies, food, music, horses, dogs, writing, shopping
- My favourite……..movie is Moulin Rouge. My friends even got me a cardboard cutout of Ewan McGregor for my birthday last year!
- My least favourite……subject at school was Maths. I just don’t have a mathematically inclined brain!
- My current reads……are The Archived by Victoria Schwab and One of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus.
- My summer plans……I’m going to Greece with two of my best friends in two weeks as an early 21st birthday celebration (really early, my 21st isn’t actually until September, but it’s during the Uni semester) and I’m so excited! I also can’t wait to go to YALC for the third time this summer.
9. My blog…….turned three this year! I can’t believe I’ve been doing this for three years already, I was still in sixth form when I started this, it seems like such a long time ago!
10. The best……flavour is salted caramel. I maintain that any dessert can be made better with salted caramel!
So that’s me! If you’re taking part in ABEA, link up your posts in the comment below so I can visit and get to know you guys!