Another year, another Armchair BEA! If you’re not entirely sure what that is and you haven’t been following my blog for the past two years that I’ve been doing it, it’s an online conference that runs alongside the Book Expo America event, for those of us bloggers who don’t live in America/cannot afford to make it to the conference. I have enjoyed taking part in this the last two years, and I’m hoping that this year will be just as fun. Today is simply introductions, so it will probably be a pretty short post, but hopefully will allow those of you taking part to get to know me better (I’m sorry if any of my answers are things you’ve heard about me before!).
- I am…..a 20 year old History and Journalism student, who has just finished her second year of University in Stirling. It’s very scary to think that I’m now halfway through my degree course!
- Currently……well whilst writing this, I am currently watching the newest episode of IZombie! Anyone else watch this?
- I love……books, movies, food, music, horses, dogs, writing, shopping
- My favourite……..movie is Moulin Rouge. My friends even got me a cardboard cutout of Ewan McGregor for my birthday last year!
- My least favourite……subject at school was Maths. I just don’t have a mathematically inclined brain!
- My current reads……are The Archived by Victoria Schwab and One of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus.
- My summer plans……I’m going to Greece with two of my best friends in two weeks as an early 21st birthday celebration (really early, my 21st isn’t actually until September, but it’s during the Uni semester) and I’m so excited! I also can’t wait to go to YALC for the third time this summer.
9. My blog…….turned three this year! I can’t believe I’ve been doing this for three years already, I was still in sixth form when I started this, it seems like such a long time ago!
10. The best……flavour is salted caramel. I maintain that any dessert can be made better with salted caramel!
So that’s me! If you’re taking part in ABEA, link up your posts in the comment below so I can visit and get to know you guys!
Are you in Stirling, Scotland? That’s so cool!! We went to Edinburgh for our honeymoon (and England and Paris). We would move to Scotland in a second. Loved every minute. Also, booo to maths.
Have a great ABE week.
Yes I am! Oh Edinburgh’s amazing, probably my favourite place I’ve been in Scotland. Ha ha don’t blame you, it is beautiful! I know, Maths sucks! Thank you 🙂
Congratulations on your blog anniversary!!
Happy Third Year Blog Anniversary…it is so exciting to have another year of fun under your belt.
Have a wonderful time in Greece.
ENJOY this week, and nice to meet you. Meeting other bloggers is such fun
Armchair BookExpo Introduction
Thank you! Yes it is great 🙂 Thanks, I’m sure I will. You too, I agree, meeting other bloggers is great. I will check out your introduction post 🙂
Thank you for the intro! and Congrats on three years, that is amazing!
No problem! Thank you 🙂 I’ll check out your post!
Blogging didn’t even exist when I was in university. If it had — I would have lost lots of study time to it. Enjoy your trip to Greece.
Two posts: Introductions and Best Practices
Yeah that’s probably a good thing, I definitely lose some study time to blogging! Thank you 🙂
You’re going to have so much fun in Greece! I’ve only been once, but totally loved it. Enjoy!
Terri @ Alexia’s Books and Such
That’s great to hear! Where in Greece did you go?
We were on a cruise and spent the day in Athens. I want to go back so bad, as I loved the people and history and food and, well, everything! 🙂
Sounds amazing! Hopefully I’ll have as good a time 🙂
Happy blogging anniversary, and happy Armchair Book Expo!
I’ve seen One of Us is Lying mentioned on a number of blogs lately. I hope you enjoy it. See me intro and best practices
Thanks, I hope so too! I’ll check your post out 🙂
Love Blog anniversaries! Congrats! Welcome to the BEA fun!
Armchair BEA Cafinated Reads Intro
Happy Blogiversary! And have a fantastic birthday trip to Greece!
Wow, Greece! I’ve wanted to go there since reading The Moonspinners when I was in 5th grade. Sooo cool
Yes, hopefully it will be awesome!
I just graduated college, and wow, it goes by fast. I still can’t believe I’m done.
And Greece sounds like it would be such an amazing place to visit. I hope you have fun!
Totally get that! It feels like yesterday I just started, I can’t believe I’ve done 2 years already. Thanks!