Hey everyone! This is my last Top Ten Tuesday post as a teenager as my 20th birthday is in 6 days! 6 days! (Sorry I’m a little excited can’t you tell). As you’re reading this, I will be on my way to Scotland, heading back to Stirling for my second year of Uni and I’m really excited, for my birthday and for seeing my Uni friends again and moving into my new accommodation. But I’m also really excited about all the TV shows returning this autumn as it means new seasons of all my favourite shows! As you might have guessed, this week we are taking a break from books and talking about TV, with a TV themed freebie. The topic I’ve chosen is Top Ten Shows I’m Looking Forward To Returning. I love TV and these are some of my favourite shows (I have used the US/CAN dates as I have no idea when any of my favourite shows return here because UK TV is so far behind but I digress):
- GILMORE GIRLS REVIVAL-Nov.25-Okay as you can tell by the all caps, I am seriously excited about this. Like seriously. I love Gilmore Girls, it’s one of my favourite shows but I was really bummed by the way Season 7 ended, so I’m really happy that the show is being revived on Netflix and it will be given a chance to end properly after all this time!
- The Big Bang Theory-Sept.19-I love TBBT and am really excited to see what Season 10 has in store. Fingers crossed that this is the season where Sheldon finally proposes to Amy!
- New Girl-Sept.20-I am really looking forward to seeing where this is going after the end of Season 5. Season 5 wasn’t my favourite season, but the end was really good, so I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes next.
- How To Get Away With Murder-Sept.22-Season 2 of HTGAWM was seriously explosive so I can’t wait to see wait happens in Season 3 especially after some of the big reveals of the finale.
- Once Upon A Time-Sept.25-One of my newest TV show obsessions. Yes I binged the entire 5 seasons in a matter of weeks. No I don’t regret it. Yes I am hugely excited to see what Season 6 has in store.
- Heartland-Oct.2-As you can tell by my wordpress username, Heartland is one of my favourite shows and Season 9 was the best season yet, so I can’t wait to see what Season 10 has in store especially after that Season 9 finale.
- Jane The Virgin-Oct.17-OMG that Season 2 finale! I need to know what happens. NOW! I NEED TO KNOW! In all seriousness though, I love Jane The Virgin, it’s funny, sweet and perfectly fills the Ugly Betty shaped hole in my life. It’s such a creative, wonderful show and I really love it.
- Nashville-Jan.5-I am so happy this is returning! It seemed like it wasn’t going to for a while but luckily CMT saved it, so my favourite country music drama is not dead after all! Yay!
- Sherlock-Jan 2017-No exact date as to when this is returning yet but it will be some time in January. All I can say is…..Finally! I have never ever had to wait this long for a show before.
- Pretty Little Liars-April 2017-Okay yeah, I know the last episode only just showed this week, but after that ending I need it back. NOW. WHY MUST APRIL BE SO FAR AWAY?????
That’s all for this week, what do you know, I actually did manage to keep it to ten! What TV related topic did you choose for your freebie? Do you watch any of these shows? Are you excited for their returns? What TV shows are you excited to see come back this autumn? Let me know! Next week’s topic is All Time Favourite Books of X Genre, which is a mean topic as I hate having to choose all time favourite books, but since I love Fantasy, I’ll go with all time favourite Fantasy books.