I wasn’t planning on doing this again, but I was nominated by Alyson over at Harry, Jane and John for this award, so I figured why not? Here is her post, if you want to check it out:
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the award. To be eligible, they need to have 200 followers or less.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell you readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post their nomination.
- What 3 books are on your must read list for 2016?
Rebel of The Sands, The Raven King, Paper and Fire
2. If you had to eat the same food every day what would you choose?
Chocolate, I could eat chocolate everyday, no problem.
3. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Interacting with other bloggers. Don’t get me wrong, I love the writing aspect and I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t but I love getting to talk to all the other amazing people in the community about books even more.
4. Which do you prefer, tablet or laptop?
My laptop functions as both, so I can have either!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greece! I’ve always wanted to go there!
6. Noodles or rice?
Rice, I don’t really like noodles.
7. What book do you always recommend to everyone?
Okay, so this is a series, but I am constantly recommending the Unwind Dystology!
8. Do you have a favourite Disney movie?
The Lion King!
9. What is your comfort food?
Ice cream, preferably Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough, but anything with chocolate is also good.
10. What is your favourite quote?
I have so many, I really can’t pick just one!
11 (a). What’s the one book you would never ever read?
Fifty Shades of Grey. I can’t read about that, I just can’t.
11 (b). What is the most important thing you’ve learned about blogging so far?
Don’t worry about keeping to a schedule, if you can’t post for a while, or if other bloggers are posting more than you. As long as you are enjoying what you are writing, everyone else will too and it doesn’t matter what other bloggers are doing.
11 Random Facts About Me (if I can find 11 that I haven’t used before)
- I did modelling when I was a kid (when I was like 1 or 2).
- I did ballet when I was a kid, very briefly, but I never had any talent for it and mucked around a lot in class!
- I am obsessed with Gilmore Girls, have seen all the episodes multiple times and am so excited for the Netflix revival.
- I went to an all girls Catholic secondary school (though I’m not Catholic myself, most of the girls who went there weren’t though) and met my three best friends at that school.
- I wore glasses when I was a kid and constantly tried to lose them. I don’t need them now though, thankfully!
- I have always wanted a Library just like the one the Beast gives Belle in Beauty and The Beast.
- I love gymnastics! I went to the World Gymnastics Championships with my parents last year, it was amazing!
- I hate Valentines’ Day. It’s a stupid, pointless, card company created holiday.
- I really want to go to Canada one day.
- I’d like to be able to have visited at least one country on every continent.
- I’ve always wanted to go on Safari.
I nominate anyone who wants to, to do this, I find it so hard to keep track of who has done what!
Questions for nominated bloggers?
- What’s your favourite kind of chocolate?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What book could you read over and over again?
- Which book that you were required to read in school did you hate the most?
- What is your favourite thing to do outside of blogging/reading?
- What movies are you most looking forward to seeing this year?
- What are your most anticipated 2016 book releases?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Who is your favourite Disney hero/heroine?
- Who is your favourite Disney villain?
- Worst book you’ve ever read?