I was nominated by Beth over at Every Reading Night for this, so thank you Beth! Check out her post here:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Seven Facts About Me:
This is difficult because I’m not entirely sure what facts I have left to tell you guys, I’ve done so many of these things. Still, I’ll try:
- I love the TV show Nashville, it’s one of my favourite shows.
- I hate football.
- I would love to be able to work for Waterstones at some point in my life. I would totally abuse my staff discount!
- I love Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream. Cookie Dough is my favourite, but honestly, I could eat any.
- As you probably will have guessed from my blogging name, I love the TV show Heartland.
- Scream Queens is one of my new favourite TV shows. I wasn’t expecting to like it when I first watched it, but I really do.
- I have been to five different schools in my life.
I don’t really know who has or hasn’t done this award yet, so if you’re reading this, then consider yourself nominated!
I really like Scream Queens too! I fell behind in watching it, though. 😦 I’m not a fan of football either. Sometimes my mom will get excited about a game and I’ll just give her a blank face that shows that I obviously don’t know what she’s talking about. 😀
I’m only one episode behind, since it only started airing in the UK a few months ago. Yeah, my dad loves it (and by football, I mean soccer, but we call it football here!) but I hate it. I’ve tried to watch it before, but got incredibly bored!