I know I said I wasn’t going to do this again, but I was nominated by Aubrey, over at aubreysbooknook and so I figured why not? Here is Aubrey’s post if you want to check it out:
- Once you are nominated, thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate eleven smaller bloggers (try to keep to under 300 followers). You may have to go hunting for these blogs, the idea is to find new blogs and share them with the community. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions the presenter asked you.
- Write eleven questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer.
- Lastly, copy the rules in this post.
- Besides reading and blogging, what is your favourite thing to do with your free time?
I can’t just pick one favourite thing that I like to do with me free time, I have several. I love horse riding, that’s one of my favourite things to do, I also love trampolining, I love hanging out with my three best friends, which I don’t get to do nearly enough of now that I’m at University, I love spending time with my family, I love running, listening to music, writing and watching TV shows that I love.
2. What is your favourite day of the week and why?
Friday! Because the weekend starts there!
3. What is your favourite genre to read?
Fantasy! Almost all of the 2016 releases that I’m excited for are fantasy.
4. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what book would you choose?
I can’t choose only one! I just can’t, I’d feel like I’d be betraying all the other books I love if I did.
5. If you had to choose between reading only series or only stand-alones for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Series definitely! I love being able to spend several books getting to know characters and worlds.
6. If you could spend one day with any character you wanted from a book, which would you choose and why?
Percy Jackson, obviously, I would want to spend the day with my favourite character ever. Hopefully he would take me to Camp Half-Blood and I would be able to spend the day hanging out there. That would be awesome!
7. If you had the ability to travel anywhere (on earth, but money isn’t an issue), where would you go?
I’ve always wanted to go to Greece, given my obsession with Greek mythology, it would be amazing to go to the place where it all came from.
8. Where do you see your blog in five years?
Honestly I’m not entirely sure. If I’m still enjoying writing it and people are still enjoying reading it in five years, then that will be good enough for me.
9. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve actually answered this question in previous awards but I’ll answer it again here. I started blogging simply because I love writing and to be a good writer, everyone says you should practice. This seemed like a good way to do it and I had already started posting book reviews to Tumblr and I was having fun doing it, but not very many people saw them. I found out you could use WordPress to start your own blog and everything kind of just went from there. I never expected so many people to read my blog, the fact that I have readers from all over the world, is still amazing to me. Thank you so much you guys for all your support and I hope you all continue reading my blog this year!
10. What is your favourite type of blog posts to make/read?
I love doing and reading Top Ten Tuesday posts! They’re great fun to write and it’s so much fun reading other bloggers’ responses and connecting with them.
11. What is your favourite fandom?
I can’t say I have particular favourite. Honestly, I try to stay out of fandom stuff because whilst it’s a good way to connect with other people who love the same things that you do, some people in fandoms can be pretty nasty over stuff like ships.
- Jessica @ https://novelcravings.wordpress.com/
- Kirstie @ https://ozbooksnail.wordpress.com
- TK Lawrence @ http://readitornotreviews.com/
- Loreva @ https://labookdreamer.wordpress.com/
- Ashleigh @ https://afrolicthroughfiction.wordpress.com/
- Olivia @ https://heirofglitter.wordpress.com/
- Victoria @ https://escapeintopages.wordpress.com/
- Samer @ https://bookbubblebee.wordpress.com/
- Aliza @ https://alizashandel.wordpress.com/
- Kendra @ http://readsandtreats.com/
My Questions For Nominees:
- What do you love most about reading?
- Favourite book blog that you’ve discovered this year?
- Why did you start blogging?
- TV series that you love to binge-watch?
- Favourite movie?
- Favourite book series?
- Favourite stand-alone book?
- If you could be any animal what would you be?
- Who is your favourite fictional character?
- What do you like to do outside of reading?
- Who is your favourite singer?