Hey guys! I’m back with another Top Ten Tuesday for you all. This week’s topic was supposed to be Top Ten Books I Read In 2015, but since my current tally of books read in 2015 stands at a measly 12, with my 13th still in progress, I thought I’d rather do a different topic this week! So as I always do when stuck with the given topic for a week, I’ve been digging in the TTT archives and the topic that I decided on for this week is Top Ten All Time Favourite Characters from books, because I thought it would be a fun one to do. I may go over ten though, we’ll see!
- Percy Jackson-from PJO and HOO-This list would not be complete without my favourite book boyfriend! Seriously though, I love these books so much and Percy is the main reason for that, so I had to include him in this list.
- Hermione Granger-from Harry Potter-Another character who this list would not be the same without! It’s great when you read books and you find a character that you identify with really strongly and Hermione was that character for me.
- Skulduggery Pleasant-from Skulduggery Pleasant-Because he’s Skulduggery Pleasant! He’s a walking, talking, magical skeleton detective and he’s completely hilarious! You don’t get much better than that!
- Connor Lassiter-from Unwind-Had to include a character from one of my favourite series, Unwind and it was pretty obvious which one it was going to be. He’s smart, funny and really develops as a character through the series, I love him.
- Hayden Upchurch-from Unwind-Okay, so I included two characters from Unwind on my list, but Hayden is hilarious! He just had to be included!
- Leo Valdez-from HOO-My best friend would probably hate me if I didn’t include him, but I would have anyway. I love Leo, he’s so funny and my favourite out of all the new characters Rick Riordan introduced in the Heroes of Olympus series.
- Aelin Galathynius (Celaena Sardothien)-from Throne of Glass-If I had done this list last year, I probably wouldn’t have included her, but she’s really grown on me over the course of the books, and I really love her now. Long reign the fire breathing bitch queen!
- Katniss Everdeen-from The Hunger Games-I may not love her as much in Mockingjay, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t love the feisty girl from the first two Hunger Games books and she is still one of my favourite fictional characters.
- Annabeth Chase-from PJO and HOO-I mean she’s Annabeth! She’s awesome and you can’t help but admire her guts and determination, not to mention how incredibly smart she is.
- Minerva McGonagall-from Harry Potter-The best Hogwarts professor (in my opinion), I love her, she’s strict but fair and you can tell that she really cares about all her students.
- Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano-from HOO-I love Reyna, she’s a brilliant fighter yes, but an even better friend and that’s what I loved most about her.
Okay so I did go over, but only by one and that was controlling myself! This list could have been a lot longer, there are so many fictional characters that I love! Who are your favourite fictional characters? Do we share any in common? Let me know in the comments!
I will be back next week with another Top Ten Tuesday for you all, next week’s topic is Top Ten Books I wouldn’t mind Santa leaving under my tree this year, which given the incredibly large state of my TBR, should not be too difficult to do! I will not be posting much this week, as I have friends coming to stay for the week, so probably the next time you will hear from me will be next week’s Top Ten Tuesday! In the meantime though, I posted a load of award and tag posts yesterday, so if you haven’t already, you guys should definitely check those out.