I would like to thank Meg @ Maginibooks for the nomination for this award! I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get to it! Here is the link to her post:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
- Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
The Original Questions:
- If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
This is a really hard one, because I love history and there are so many people that I would like to meet, but I’d have to go with Elizabeth I, I did her for my History coursework at A Level and she was such an awesome lady, so I would love to meet her.
2. What is your favourite book and why?
I will never answer this question, I just can’t! There are so many books I love and saying that just one in particular is my favourite would feel like betraying all my other favourites.
3. Who is your favourite fictional character from any medium and why?
Percy Jackson. Do I really need to say why? He’s freaking Percy Jackson!
- What is your favourite movie which takes place in space?
I’ve only seen one movie that I can remember which takes place in space and that’s Gravity, so I guess I’ll have to go with that one.
2. If you could have a pet from any of the books you’d read what would it be?
Hedwig, and I don’t just mean I would like an owl, I mean I would like Hedwig please.
3. What was the first book that kept you awake through the night?
I’m not entirely sure. I know that the last book in the Unwind dystology, Undivided kept me awake because I had some creepy nightmares related to certain parts of that book. Lesson learned, do not read scary books before going to bed.
- What is your favourite thing to do other than reading?
- Favourite Christmas movie?
- Who is your favourite author and why?
As usual, because I can never keep track of who has been nominated for what, I nominate anyone who wants to, to do this award.