This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is a Halloween related freebie and I have to admit, I found this week’s topic kind of hard, as I don’t really read too many scary books and freebies are so broad, it’s hard to come up with a topic! In order to get inspired for a topic, I looked through other people’s TTT’s (this sometimes helps when coming up with ideas for freebies!) and I saw quite a few posts related to bookish Halloween costumes, which seemed like a cool topic so I thought why not do it? These are my top ten book characters that I would go as for Halloween:
- Celaena Sardothien-Who would not want to go as this awesome assassin? And no I’m not talking her assassin outfit, I’m talking one of the amazing dresses that she has in her closet because the descriptions alone make me want to wear one!
- Hermione Granger-Of course, I would love to go as one of my favourite fictional characters for Halloween!
- Little Red Riding Hood-Okay, so this is a character from a fairytale, rather than a book, but it’s a simple outfit, red cloak, checked dress, basket, shoes and that’s it.
- Katniss Everdeen-Again, the outfit would be pretty simple and I have the right hair for it, plus she’s also one of my favourite fictional characters, so I’d love to go as her for Halloween.
- Annabeth Chase-Another one of my favourite fictional characters and the outfit would be really simple as well, just an orange t-shirt and jeans, plus a baseball cap.
- Blue Sargent-She’s got a really quirky style, so I think dressing up as her for Halloween would be a lot of fun!
- Manon Blackbeak-After all, the witch costume is a traditional Halloween staple, so why not choose a specific fictional witch to dress up as?
- Feyre-Yes, this is just an excuse to wear one of the beautiful dresses described in ACOTAR!
- Violet Baudelaire-Pretty simple costume, black dress and hair ribbon and again, I have the right hair for it.
- Skulduggery Pleasant-One of my favourite fictional characters, it’s easy enough to find a skeleton outfit and I would love to go as Skulduggery for Halloween.
Which book characters would you like to go as for Halloween? Do you agree with any of mine? What topic did you choose for this week’s freebie? Let me know!
I will be back with another Top Ten Tuesday next week, it’s supposed to be about sophomore novels (ie author’s second books) but at the moment it’s seeming like a really hard topic for me, so I may pick at different one! In the meantime, I will have a new Wishlist Wednesday post for you sometime soon although it probably won’t be tomorrow as I will be away overnight, but make sure you all check that out when it’s posted.