Again, this week I’m continuing with my series of posts about the attractive guys on Nashville. The subject of this week’s feature is Will Lexington, another one of my favourite characters on Nashville. Whilst Will may have done many things that have frustrated me, at heart, he is a good guy and his songs are amazing!
2. He is originally from Texas, like Gunnar.
3. He is gay and for much of the series is closeted (spoiler alert, he comes out)
4. He is a singer-songwriter and plays the guitar.
5. He lives with Gunnar and Avery, his best friends.
6. He has a boyfriend, Kevin.
7. He was formerly married to Layla, in order to hide his sexuality.
Will’s Best Quotes:
- “I may be gay but you are insane!”
- “This is all really new to me, but I do know that, uh….I’ve never felt…..this way…..about anybody before”
- “It’s alright to be happy with what you got. Even if it ain’t perfect”
- “You’re free Layla. And I know you probably won’t believe me…..but I really am sorry….for everything”
- “Maybe someday I will find someone who makes me feel like the best version of myself”
I will have another Swoonworthy Sunday for you guys next week, but in the meantime, I will have a new Monday Recommendations and Top Ten Tuesday post for you all tomorrow (well later today!) as it’s getting late here, so I don’t want to do another post tonight!