For this week’s Monday Recommendations, I’m going to talk about films released in 2015 that I would recommend watching. This one may be a shorter post, as I haven’t actually seen all that many films this year, but I will give it a try anyway and see how many I can come up with!
- The Duff-I watched this one a few months ago and whilst I wouldn’t go as far as saying it was a favourite film, it was pretty enjoyable and is worth a watch. I haven’t tried the book that the film is based on, but I probably won’t, since it’s the story is the kind of thing I enjoy in a film, but probably wouldn’t like in a book, if that makes sense?
- Insurgent-This film is enjoyable but only if you accept that it’s nothing like the book and enjoy it for what it is, rather than making comparisons, because they’re so wildly different, that making comparisons will probably only get you disappointed.
- Inside Out-This film was so cute and funny and just……great!
- Mr Holmes-I wasn’t expecting to like this film as much as I did, it was surprisingly good and very different from other Sherlock Holmes films that I’ve seen.
- The Scorch Trials-Slight cheat here as I haven’t seen this yet, but I’m dying to, because the first film was so good, so I can only imagine how great this one is.
- Mockingjay: Part 2-Even bigger cheat here, as this film hasn’t even been released yet, but I cannot wait to see it, so I just had to include it!
I will be back with more Monday Recommendations next week, but in the meantime, I will have my actual post for today, my newest Top Ten Tuesday post for you all very soon.