I’m continuing with TV characters now, as I’ve run out of Swoonworthy book guys to talk about, so until I find another book boyfriend to talk about, I’m going to focus on attractive guys from TV show. This week I’m going to start a series of posts on the hot guys from the TV show Nashville as there are a lot of hot guys on that show! The one I’m going to focus on this week is Avery Barkley. I didn’t like him much at first, he was kind of an ass, but he’s grown so much over the series and now he’s one of my favourites.
2. He is originally from Ohio.
3. He is married to Juliette Barnes and they have a daughter Cadence.
4. He is a singer-songwriter, but has also been a producer and played in a band with Scarlett and Gunnar.
5. He lives with Will and Gunnar.
6. He was initially an ass, but he has matured since then and has become a kind, generous man and is a great father to Cadence and a great husband to Juliette (too bad she’s being kind of a crappy wife at the minute!).
Avery’s Best Quotes:
- “Music’s all I know how to do”
- “Just because you close your eyes, doesn’t mean you’re invisible”
- “Now the world can see you the way I do”
- “I’m gonna love my child unconditionally, no matter how many choices he or she makes that I don’t understand”
I will have another Swoonworthy Sunday post for you all next week, featuring another Nashville hottie, but in the meantime, I will have my Monday Recommendations post up for you ASAP (then I’ll finally have caught up on my posts!).