For this week’s Monday Recommendations, as my Netflix free trial just ran out, I thought I would do films on Netflix that I would recommend watching (if you have a Netflix account, if you don’t then these are still films worth watching). These are the ones that I would recommend:
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire-Unfortunately, they don’t have the first movie on Netflix, but if you haven’t got around to watching the sequel yet, then they do have that. If you have not been introduced to this film franchise yet, then why the hell not? These are awesome films!
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1-Because after you have watched the first and second movie, you are going to want to watch the third!
- About Time-Cute rom-com, perfect for a Friday night in.
- Meet The Fockers-Because this film is freakin’ hilarious.
- Ice Princess-Such a cute movie and the skating is amazing!
- The Guilt Trip-Hilarious! Definitely worth a watch (or if you’re like me, several!)
- Chalet Girl-It’s a cute movie and it has Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl) in it, what more could you ask for?
- Just My Luck-Ah, back before Lindsay Lohan went off the deep end and was actually good…….
- Struck By Lightning-It’s kind of different from your average teen movie and I thought pretty good.
- Love, Rosie-It’s a cute rom com, again good for a Friday or Saturday night in.
Bear in mind, Netflix does change their content every month, so these may not be there all the time.
Have you seen any of these movies? Do you like them? What Netflix movies would you recommend to me?
I will have another Monday Recommendations for you next week but in the meantime, tomorrow (or rather later today!), I will have a new Top Ten Tuesday for you all, so make sure to check that out.