I meant to have this posted yesterday, but I really couldn’t choose a subject for this week’s feature (I clearly don’t read enough books with hot guys in them!), so I had to cheat a little this week by choosing a character from a TV show rather than a book, the TV series is based on a book series but the character doesn’t exist in the books! The character I’m focusing on this week is Caleb Rivers from Pretty Little Liars.
2. He is 23 years old (after the five year time jump).
3. He is very good with technology, he can hack into people’s computers (and hacks into A’s systems several times) and upgrade and fix people’s phones. He is an Information Risk Analyst.
4. He lived in foster care from when he was five years old until Season 2.
5. He is in love with Hanna Marin.
6. He is generally a loner and doesn’t have many friends, though he is close to Lucas, Toby and the four girls.
Caleb’s Best Quotes:
- “Most of my life I’ve felt alone, even when I was with people”
- “The rich girls steal, the pretty girls lie, the smart girls play dumb and the dumb girls spend their days trying to be all of the above”
- “Knowing the right questions is better than having all the right answers”
- “I’m not gonna leave you. It’s just never going to happen”
- “In the middle of a war, you have to remember what you’re fighting for”
I will be back with another Swoonworthy Sunday post for you all next week, but in the meantime, I will be posting my newest Monday Recommendations post as soon as I possibly can, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.