For this week’s Monday Recommendations, I’m focusing on movies once again, but for this week, I’ve chosen a theme of teen movies, basically any movies that feature teens in a high school/general school environment, I know there are some great ones out there, these are the ones that I would recommend:
- Mean Girls-The ultimate teen comedy, this is a must see teen movie!
- A Cinderella Story-This is a cute, girly chick flick that focuses on a high school romance, it’s a really fun, sweet film.
- Grease-I’m not sure I could do this list without featuring this film!
- Hairspray-You will find yourself singing the music for the entire week after watching, the music is too damn catchy!
- She’s The Man-This modern Shakespeare retelling set in an American boarding school is completely hilarious!
- Wild Child-This is such a fun movie, set in an English boarding school, perfect for a girl’s night in.
- John Tucker Must Die-I watched this one recently, it was so funny, definitely worth watching!
- 10 Things I Hate About You-Another great, funny, modern day Shakespeare retelling.
- The Princess Diaries-This movie is funny, sweet, generally a great watch.
- 17 Again-This is a hilarious movie, definitely worth watching.
- Easy A-Another one that I watched recently, it’s funny, snarky, basically everything you want in a teen movie.
Have you seen any of these movies? What teen movies would you recommend to me? Let me know in the comments!
I will have another Monday Recommendations post for you all next week, but tomorrow I will have a new Top Ten Tuesday post, so make sure to check that out!