I was nominated for this by Emily over at Midwestern Book Nerd. Thanks Emily! Here is a link to her post, if you’d like to read it:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog (see above!)
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about the nominations.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Okay then, here are my five facts:
- I am a History and Journalism Studies student at the University of Stirling. I was meant to be taking a gap year, but I have ended up going to University, it’s kind of a long story how that ended up happening, but I’m really excited for my course!
- I used to work in Greggs, before I started University.
- I love Friends, I’ve seen every episode of all ten seasons, more times than I care to share, I’ can even mouth along to the words of the episodes.
- I have a sister who is two years older than me.
- When I was younger I used to be in the Guides, I did that from when I was 11 to about 14/15.
So there we go, five random facts about me and now it’s your turn! Anyone who is reading this post, I nominate to do this award!