This week concludes my trio of posts about the men of ACOTAR, which as it happens, is rather apt timing as I just finished the book today! I should have a review of that for you soon, I’m hoping I’ll be able to do that tomorrow, if not the day after that, as I am well aware of how long it has been since I last posted a review! But anyway, back to today’s post, I’m finishing my ACOTAR themed posts, with the leading man of the series, Tamlin. I like Tamlin, I do, but I don’t feel like we got a really good sense of his personality in this book, I felt like as characters, Lucien and Rhysand jumped out at me way more, if that makes sense. Anyway, I will talk more about this in my review of the book, so I’ll stop talking about that now and get on with today’s post!
The Gist of Tamlin:
2. He has blonde hair and emerald green eyes. He wears a golden mask.
3. His beast form is a wolf, I think, although I could be wrong! It’s definitely wolf-like, if not completely wolf.
4. He is a gentleman and appears to have good manners, he is kind and a little awkward around Feyre.
5. He is brave and strong, one of his powers is his brutal strength.
6. He has the ability to shapeshift.
7. He is in love with Feyre.
Best Tamlin Quotes:
- “I love you,’ he whispered, and kissed my brow. ‘Thorns and all.” -A Court of Thorns and Roses, Sarah J Maas
- “Dance, Feyre,” he whispered.”
- “If it grieves you,’ he said, the words caressing my bones, ‘then I don’t think it’s absurd at all.”
- “Because your human joy fascinates me—the way you experience things, in your life span, so wildly and deeply and all at once, is … entrancing. I’m drawn to it, even when I know I shouldn’t be, even when I try not to be.”
- “Because killing us is easier in pants.”
I will be back with another Swoonworthy Sunday post next week and I will also have my review of A Court of Thorns and Roses for you all very soon, hopefully! My newest Monday Recommendations post will be posted tomorrow, so make sure to check that out!