For this week’s Monday (okay it’s Tuesday, but that is the fault of my not working internet yesterday!) Recommendations, I’m still going to be focusing on movies, but this week I’m going to focus on my favourite animated movies, as I love animated movies and there are some great ones out there. Some of these may be repeats from other lists, but I couldn’t not include them.
- The Lion King-My favourite Disney movie ever, it’s awesome and if you have not seen it yet then you definitely should.
- Beauty and The Beast-The story, the music, the characters…..everything about this movie is awesome, another Disney must-see.
- Madagascar-This movie is so funny!
- Wallace and Gromit: The Wrong Trousers-If you haven’t seen any Wallace and Gromit films before, I would definitely start with this one, it’s a short film, only half an hour and this is definitely the best of the Wallace and Gromit franchise, in my opinion.
- Chicken Run-I know I had this on my list last week, but it’s such a fun film, definitely worth a watch.
- Shrek 2-All of the Shrek movies are awesome, but this one is my favourite, it’s so funny.
- Spirit: Stallion of The Cimarron-As a horse lover, of course I love this movie, it’s beautiful, slightly heartbreaking at times, but ultimately a wonderful film.
- Shark Tale-It’s been a while since I’ve seen this one, but I remember really enjoying it.
- Wallace and Gromit: Curse of The Were Rabbit-The only full length feature film of Wallace and Gromit, it has everything you would expect, humour, a fun story, crazy Wallace inventions….it’s just great.
- Monsters Inc-I don’t really remember it that well now, but I remember loving it when I was younger!
I will have my Top Ten Tuesday post for you very soon!