I know I haven’t done a book tag in a while, I’ve been so busy that I’ve only being doing the awards and tags that I’ve been nominated for. This tag I was nominated for by dreamingthroughliterature and you can find their original post here:
Thanks a lot for the nomination Ashley! Anyway, on with the tag:
- Show a book with a summery cover
It’s not exactly sand, or sun, or the beach or anything but this cover is definitely summery and it’s a book based in summer, so I think it fits. I’ve read it and it’s pretty good, not one of my favourites, but great for a lighthearted, summer read.
2. Pick a fictional place that would be perfect for your summer vacation
Camp Half Blood! I love Percy Jackson and Camp Half Blood sounds like it would be the most fun place to spend the summer holidays, with the beach and all the activities, not to mention all the cool demigods, I mean who would not want to spend their summer at Camp Half-Blood?
3. You’re about to go on a flight to your summer vacation, but you want to read a book that will last the whole flight. What novel do you choose?
I assume I’m not going on a long haul flight as I would definitely need way more than one book for that! I’d choose Dangerous Girls, as it’s a reasonable length, so it should last the length of a flight and it’s vacation based, plus it’s utterly awesome, so would be a great way to start my vacation.
4. You have a case of summertime sadness. What happy book do you pick to put a smile on your face?
5. You’re sitting all alone at the beach….which fictional character would be your beach babe?
At the risk of repeating myself, Percy Jackson would be my beach babe, he’d be perfect since he’s the son of the God of the Sea.
6. To match your ice cream you want an icy cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick?
Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass, she would be the most awesome sidekick, plus you basically have a built in bodyguard since she’s an assassin and we could talk about books and read together on the beach, it would be awesome!
7. Share the summertime happiness? Who do you tag?
I tag anyone who wants to do it! If you want to share in the summertime happiness, then take part in this tag, it’s really fun!