This week, I’m continuing with the Gossip Girl theme from last week and focusing on the other cute guy from the series, Nate Archibald (I never liked Dan much). Again this will be based off TV Nate rather than book Nate.
- His full name is Nathaniel Fitzwilliam Archibald.
- He has brown hair and blue eyes.
- He is the son of Captain Howard Archibald and Anne Archibald. Anne is a member of the Van Der Bilt family.
- He has a string of failed relationships and stated that he always chases after girls who are wrong for him. He is the only main character who ends up single at the end of the series.
- He is editor in chief of the New York Spectator by the end of the series.
- He is a very warm and trusting person and is very kind and caring to his closest friends.
- He is very honest and the moral compass of the group. He is charming, laid back & funny.
- He is a people pleaser initially but eventually realizes that he shouldn’t be trying to make everyone else happy when he is not.
- He’s not comfortable with his family’s money and status and doesnt want to be controlled by them, however he does care deeply for them.
- He can be a little naive when it comes to the agendas of the women he is involved with.
Nate’s Best Quotes
- “The money, the drugs, the privilege. They keep us numb so we don’t notice it’s better in the real world”
- “And you know what I’m finally learning? You can’t fight against who you are”
- “You know it’s love when you start talking like an assassin”
- “Death by scarf……not so intimidating”
- “There’s no such thing as too awful between friends
I will have another one of these for you all next week, but tomorrow I will have my newest Monday Recommendations post, so make sure to check that out!