I’m kind of cheating a little this week, I’ve chosen a TV character, although technically the character I’ve chosen is a character from a book series that was adapted to TV, but the book series and TV series are so wildly different, that it may as well be a different character. The character that I’ve chosen is Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl.
- Chuck has brown hair and brown eyes.
- He is the son of Bart Bass and is one of the richest people on the Upper East Side.
- Blair Waldorf is the love of his life.
- He starts off as a heartless womanizer, the typical bad boy, but softens throughout the series, showing a softer side especially towards Nate, Eric, Serena, Lily & Blair.
- He enjoys scheming, much like Blair.
- He is very loyal to his friends.
- He has some deep rooted insecurities relating to his father’s cold and distant nature and his mother’s absence and this means that it is hard for him to trust people.
- He is quite intelligent and is able to verbally spar with people and has been shown to be very witty.
Chuck’s Best Quotes:
- “I’m Chuck Bass” -Used frequently throughout the series, kind of his catchphrase.
- “3 words, 8 letters, say it and I’m yours” -2×01
- “I’m Chuck Bass, the love of her life. Anyone else is a waste of time” 4×20
- “I just wanted you to be free. Whom you choose to love with that freedom is up to you” 5×19
- “If two people are meant to be together, eventually they’ll find their way back” -4×09
- “I am so sorry for the pain I’ve caused you. And I know I can’t take it back, but I want to try and make it up to you. Even if it taes me the rest of my life” 5×06
- “I’m not Chuck Bass without you” -3×01
8. Blair-“Chuck Bass is a romantic, who knew?”
Chuck-“Now you do and that’s all that matters” -1×18
9. “You don’t give up on the people you love” 5×12
10. “In the face of true love, you don’t give up, even if the object of your affection is begging you to” -1×18
I will have another one of these next week, but tomorrow I will have my newest Monday Recommendations post for you, so make sure to check it out.