Okay, so it’s not technically Sunday, but that’s never stopped me before! I am back with another book boyfriend post for you (this thing is getting difficult, I do not read enough books with attractive guys!). Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture this week either, so my description of the guy will just have to do! The subject I have chosen for this week’s Swoonworthy Sunday is from one of my favourite books I’ve read this year, Between Shades of Grey and that character is Andrius Arvydas.
The Gist of Andrius:
1. Andrius has wavy brown hair and & blue eyes.
2. He is seventeen years old.
3. He is Lithuanian and was arrested because his family had anti-soviet ideas. He was arrested with his mother.
4. His birthday is 20th November.
5. He and Lina, whilst initially hostile towards one another, became great friends eventually falling in love and marrying after they returned from exile.
6. He is kind and sweet and gentle and helps to take care of Lina and her family.
7. He smokes.
8. He understands some Russian.
Best Andrius Quotes:
1. “Don’t be scared. Don’t give them anything Lina, not even your fear.”
2. “I’ll see you,” he said. “Just think about that. Just think about me bringing you your drawings. Picture it, because I’ll be there.”
3. (About Andrius) “Good men are often more practical than pretty. Andrius just happens to be both”
4. “I’m thinking of you.”
5. “Krasivaya. Really you have to learn it on your own”
I will have this week’s Monday Recommendations for you as soon as possible but tomorrow I will have my most recent Top Ten Tuesday for you, so make sure to look out for that.