I wasn’t actually planning on doing this award again, but when I got nominated for this by Emalie @Bookgatherer, who did a slightly different version of this award to the ones that I have seen before, I thought I might do it just one more time, after all, it is a fun award to do! You can check out Emalie’s post here:
Here are the rules for today’s post:
So here are my answers to the eleven questions that Emalie gave me:
1. If you could back in time where would you go?
I’d like to go back to the 1950’s actually, which sounds weird since women’s roles in the 1950’s were restricted to being housewives, but I love the clothes! The 1950’s style dresses and skirts are so cute!
2. Let say you and only you have a 25th hour every day, what would you do with it?
Read! What can I say? I’m a simple girl and if I had an extra hour each day, I would spend it doing what I love the most.
3. What was the first video game you ever played?
I’m not really a big fan of video games, I guess it was probably Wii Sports, but to be honest, I can’t remember!
4. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
7, I think. I know, it doesn’t seem like very many and it isn’t to be honest, I could really use some more shoes!
5. J-Pop or K-Pop? Or do you hate it?
I have to say it’s not the sort of music I usually listen to, so I can’t really choose either.
6. What is your favourite colour?
7. Pets or plants?
8. Any siblings?
I have an older sister.
9. Favourite chocolate flavour?
Milk chocolate with a caramel centre!
10. Last book you’ve rated five stars?
Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas. I haven’t had a five star read since!
11. Do you have a favourite actor/actress?
Not specifically, I have a lot of favourites!
11 facts about me (it’s hard to think of ones I haven’t said in other posts already!)
1. Moulin Rouge is my favourite movie ever, I watch it at least once every year and if I ever get married, I want Come What May to be my wedding song.
2. I’ve always wanted to have a Dalmatian because I loved 101 Dalmatians when I was a kid.
3. I am terrified of spiders, to this day I still can’t watch the Forbidden Forest scene with all the spiders in the second Harry Potter movie.
4. There was a brief period where I thought I wanted to be a vet, but you have to be good at maths and science for that and that is just not me at all!
5. I write Glee fanfics, if you’re on fanfiction, you can find my stories under IlovehearlandX.
6. I love Disney movies, my favourites are from the Renaissance era.
7. Despite the fact that I don’t like romance novels, I do love romantic comedies.
8. I just finished school this past June and I’m taking a gap year, where I’ll be working a part time job and then heading to South America, on a journalism project.
9. I used to wear glasses, when I was a kid, but I’ve never needed them since. I hated them and always tried to lose them.
10. I love History, it was always my favourite subject at school.
11. I love travelling, there’s so many places that I want to go to, it’s one of the main reasons why I’m interested in Journalism because it might mean the chance to go to lots of cool places.
1. Favourite animal?
2. Favourite music genre?
3. Favourite TV show?
4. Favourite Movie?
5. Favourite Song?
6. Favourite Stand-A-Lone Novel?
7. Favourite Book Series?
8. Favourite Food?
9. Favourite hobby (other than reading)?
10. Favourite sport (either to play or watch)?
11. Favourite subject from school?
I’ve honestly lost track of who has done this award and who hasn’t by now, so basically if you haven’t done it already or want to do it again, then please do!