Okay, so I’m kind of obsessed with the tags, but I saw this one on Emily @ Book’s and Cleverness’s blog and because I love Taylor Swift and I love books, this seemed like the perfect tag for me to do.
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-Pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with but then wanted to break up with-The Uglies Series, I loved the first book, then I read the second book, then third and then the fourth, and grew progressively more irritated with them. Safe to say, I don’t think I’ll be reading this series again.
2. Red-Pick A Book With A Red Cover
3. The Best Day-Pick a Book That Makes You Feel Nostalgic
I was going to go with Harry Potter for this but I decided against it because I thought that would be too obvious. Instead I’m going to go with Enid Blyton’s Shadow The Sheepdog, because my dad used to read it to me when I was a kid and I think it was among the first books I read by myself, so I have very happy memories of it (plus it was my dad’s when his was a kid, so it’s kind of sentimental. I think we had to throw the copy out because it was so dog eared, but it had a good life!).
4. Love Story-Pick A Book With Forbidden Love
The choice for this one was obvious to me as soon as I saw the category, Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman. Callum and Sephy’s romance is so beautiful, I couldn’t not choose this book.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble-Pick a book with a bad character that you couldn’t help but love
The Raven Boys, Ronan is the very definition of a bad boy, but I can’t help but love him! He’s not really as bad as he first seems, plus him and Adam…..I really want that to become a thing!
6. Innocent-Pick A Book That Someone Ruined The Ending For
Allegiant by Veronica Roth, I wanted to know why everyone was so mad about it and I accidently clicked on a discussion on Goodreads about the ending….let’s just say I know now!
7. Everything Has Changed-Pick A Character From A Book Who Goes Through Extensive Character Development
Lev from The Unwind Series, he grows up so much over the course of the books, the Lev at the end is barely recognizable from the annoying, mindless tithe he was at the beginning of the books, by the end he is a strong, selfless, young man.
8. You Belong With Me-Pick Your Most Anticipated Book Release
Queen of Shadows!!!!! I need this book now, can’t September be here already?
9. Forever And Always-Pick your favourite book couple
PERCABETH! To me they are perfect and no one can tell me otherwise!
10. Come Back, Be Here-Pick A Book You Would Least Like To Lend Out For Fear Of Missing It Too Much
My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I had a friend lose it before and now that my new copy is signed, I’m never lending it out ever again!
11. Teardrops On My Guitar-Pick A Book That Made You Cry A Lot
I don’t really cry at books, I feel sad, but I don’t usually cry. The Book Thief got me seriously emotional though! So sad!
12. Shake It Off-Pick A Book You Love So Much That You Just Shake Off The Haters
My Sister’s Keeper again. I know a lot of people don’t like the ending, but I love it so, so much, it was my first Jodi Picoult book and it really means a lot to me, so I really don’t care if you don’t like this book, I will always love it.
I tag all Swifties out there who have blogs to do this tag!