Now, I feel like I tend to recommend the same books over and over on these posts and I don’t want you guys to get bored of seeing the same recommendations over and over again, so I’ve decided I’m going to widen my recommendations beyond just books, to TV shows, music, movies, basically anything that I’m loving. I’m going to do a two-part series on TV shows, this week’s will be TV shows that I am currently loving, next week will be TV shows that I love but have finished airing.
1. Nashville-One of my favourite TV shows! I love this show so much, the drama and the characters are great, but what I love most of all about this show is the music, I have downloaded so much of the show’s soundtrack already and as soon as the Season Three music is available in the UK, I will be downloading that too.
2. Jane The Virgin-This is a new addition to my watching schedule this year and I have absolutely fallen in love with this show. It fills the hole that Ugly Betty left when it finished five years ago. It makes me laugh so much and it’s very dramatic and awesome, plus I love Gina Rodriguez, she seems so genuine and lovely. I definitely recommend this one!
3. How To Get Away With Murder-This is another new addition this year. I love this show, it’s so dramatic and crazy and it leaves you on the edge of your seat trying to work out what is going to happen next, plus Viola Davis is absolutely brilliant. If you haven’t watched this already, then you should!
4. Pretty Little Liars-This show! It drives me crazy sometimes, but I love it and I can’t stop watching. I need to know who A is! Now! Seriously though, it’s great, creepy, dramatic, suspenseful, everything you could want in a TV drama.
5. Devious Maids-I am currently into the third season of this show and absolutely loving it! It’s like Desperate Housewives, but with maids. Lots of drama, steamy scenes, murders, secrets, if you are a Desperate Housewives fan, then you will love this.
6. Heartland-One of my favourite shows, if you love horses then this is definitely something that you should watch. It’s nice to watch a family show, where the romances are sweet rather than sexy and you could watch it with your parents, grandparents, kids, basically it’s the sort of show you could sit down with your family and watch. I love the characters, and of course, the horses, plus the Canadian scenery is beautiful.
7. New Girl-I love this show, it’s so quirky and cute, all the characters are so funny and it’s quite different from the other shows that I watch. Definitely a good, lighthearted comedy. so if you like that sort of show, then this is for you.
8. The Big Bang Theory-I don’t know if there are many people who don’t watch this by now, but if you don’t then why not? It’s funny, geeky and basically totally awesome show, so if you haven’t seen it yet then you should definitely check it out.
What TV shows do you love? Any recommendations for me? Do you like my non-bookish recommendation post? Would you like to see more of these? Let me know!
This concludes my mass updates of posts today. I will have another one of these next week and I will be back to my regular scheduled posting with Top Ten Tuesday tomorrow.