I’m afraid I don’t have a picture for all of you for this week’s Swoonworthy Sunday pick, as this character is neither in a movie, or has a Twitter page (which is where I got the picture of Connor if any of you were wondering), but in my head, this guy is really cute and he’s definitely swoonworthy, in other words, great for this topic! I’m not sure to be honest, why I haven’t used any characters from this series before, as there are a lot of cute guys in these books, but I figured I would do this one today. The character I’m going to focus on this week is W.W. Hale the Fifth (or just Hale) from the Heist Society books.
The Gist of Hale:
1. We still don’t know what the W.W. in his name stands for, which is very mysterious and I find that kind of sexy, that we don’t know what his real name is, he is just Hale.
2. He is described as having light brown hair and a golden complexion, & is tall, with broad shoulders and rock hard abs.
3. He comes from an extremely wealthy family.
4. He is very secretive, as shown by the fact that we still don’t know his first name, and that we don’t learn much about his family until the third book.
5. His nickname from his family is Scooter.
6. He is often involved in sarcastic and playful banter with Kat Bishop, whom he is dating in the third book.
7. After his grandmother dies, he inherits the family company, Hale Industries.
Hale’s Best Quotes:
1. “I’m the guy who happened to be home the night Kat came to steal a Monet” -Heist Society
2. “I didn’t choose it Kat, I chose you” -Heist Society
3. “But on the upside, I guess we’re getting ready to find out if you really only love me for my jet” -a Perfect Scoundrels
4. “Either we’re a team or we aren’t. Either you trust me or you don’t”…….”What’s it going to be Kat?” -Heist Society
5. “No one makes me do anything. Not my family. Not your family……not even you” -Uncommon Criminals
Are there any other Heist Society fans out there? Do you like Hale? If not, why not? Let me know!
I will be back with another Swoonworthy Sunday next week, but in the meantime, I have more Monday Recommendations for you next week, so make sure to check those out!