So I was over at Brin’s Book Blog today, and she posted about this award, nominating whoever read the post to do it, so I figured why not take her up on the offer. Thank you Brin! You can find Brin’s blog here: http://brinsbookblog.com/one-lovely-blog-award-2/#comments
So the rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
1. For those of you who for whatever reason don’t know already, my name is Jo (short for Joanne, just like JK Rowling), and my blogging initials JJ come from the nickname Jo-Jo which I had when I was younger and is still occasionally used now.
2. My favourite Disney princess is Belle, I always loved her because she was the only princess who was as big of a bookworm as me!
3. I play the clarinet, or at least I did, I’ve kind of lapsed now and haven’t really played in years…….oops!
4. I am a big fan of Taylor Swift’s music and have all of her albums, in CD form, she’s pretty much the only artist whose music I still buy on CD’s.
5. My favourite Disney movie is The Lion King.
6. I love dogs, our family dog is a black labrador called Otis, he’s 8 years old (a little over 8 actually, he turned 8 in February).
7. I know all the words to every Friends episode off by heart (yes I have seen them that many times!).
I decided to nominate the lovely people whose blogs I either follow, or they are frequent commenters on this blog, or both, and they are:
1. @The Literary Counsellor
2. Kristi @Hidden Staircase
3. Anjie @ Love Thy Shelf
4. @ ChrissiReads
5. @ Dreaming Through Literature
So now it’s your turn, give seven facts about yourself and then nominate five more people for this award. Leave your links in the comments so I can read your posts!