Okay, I’ll admit that this one is slightly more based off the movie than the book as this character was far hotter on screen than he was in my head, but he’s still a character I loved and one worthy of a place on Swoonworthy Sunday. The character who I am going to talk about today is Newt from the Maze Runner.
The Gist of Newt:
2. He is British (and as a fellow Brit, I find that extremely sexy)
3. He is “The Glue” that holds the group together.
4. He was the second in command of the gladers
5. His name comes from Isaac Newton.
6. He was a runner.
7. He ends up being close friends with Thomas.
8. He is very sweet.
Favourite Newt Quotes:
1. “Thank you for being my friends”
2. “Great, we’re all bloody inspired”
3. “Our whole existence depends on things working”
4. “Float cat?” Newt asked. “Doesn’t sound like a bloody rescue code to me”
So that’s why I choose Newt this week, he’s cute, he’s funny (although not as much as Minho), he’s British and he’s a really good friend (I can’t believe what James Dashner did to him, but if I start on that then this post will go on forever!). I will be back next week with another Swoonworthy Sunday, but tomorrow I will have another Monday Recommendations for you, so look out for that!